- Chinese Capital Markets Frozen As Bad Loans Soar To Highest Since Crisis. (graph)
- 5 Things To Ponder.
- Western Banks And China: "Interesting Times" Are Coming.
- Bank Of America Asks "Do Obamacare Costs Exceed The Benefits?".
- The Chart That Really Has The Fed Worried.
- The True State Of The Economy: Record Number Of College Graduates Live In Their Parents' Basement.
- Don’t Be Fooled: North Korea Is Getting Ready To Provoke.
- 20 Signs That The Global Economic Crisis Is Starting To Catch Fire.
- US Organized Labor Humiliated After Volkswagen's Tennessee Workers Vote Against Unionizing.
Welt am Sonntag:
The Economic Times:
Slack tax revenues may force government to tighten fist to nail fiscal deficit target
Read more at:
Shanghai Securities News:Xinhua:
- Bullish commentary on .
- Bearish commentary on .
- Downgraded .
- Asian indices are . to +% on average.
- Asia Ex-Japan Investment Grade CDS Index 144.0 .
- Asia Pacific Sovereign CDS Index 111.0 basis point.
- FTSE-100 futures +.%.
- S&P 500 futures -.%.
- NASDAQ 100 futures +.%.
Earnings of Note
8:30 am EST
- Empire Manufacturing for February is estimated to fall to 9.0 versus 12.51 in January.
- Net Long-Term TIC Flows for December are estimated at $30.0B versus -$29.3B in November.
- The NAHB Housing Market Index for February is estimated at 56 versus 56 in January.
- (ANDE) 3-for-2
- (OTEX) 2-for-1
- The Reserve Bank of Australia minutes, BoJ decision, German ZEW Index and UK inflation data could also impact trading today.