Friday, January 12, 2018

Weekly Scoreboard*

S&P 500 Index 2,786.24 +1.57%










 
The Weekly Wrap by Briefing.com.
 
Indices
  • DJIA 25,803.19 +2.0%
  • NASDAQ 7,261.06 +1.75%
  • Russell 2000 1,591.97 +2.05%
  • S&P 500 High Beta 45.16 +3.27%
  • Goldman 50 Most Shorted 147.62 +1.55%
  • Wilshire 5000 28,806.69 +1.61%
  • Russell 1000 Growth 1,419.05 +1.58%
  • Russell 1000 Value 1,262.79 +1.55%
  • S&P 500 Consumer Staples 584.75 -.55%
  • Vanda Cyclicals-Defensives 1.5704 +3.69%
  • NYSE Technology 1,795.98 +.96%
  • Transports 11,363.70 +4.13%
  • Utilities 684.38 -2.05%
  • Bloomberg European Bank/Financial Services 105.46 +3.7%
  • MSCI Emerging Markets 49.11 +.58%
  • HFRX Equity Hedge 1,290.18 +.12%
  • HFRX Equity Market Neutral 1,010.37 +.39%
Sentiment/Internals
  • NYSE Cumulative A/D Line 316,561 +.66%
  • Bloomberg New Highs-Lows Index 1,428 -43
  • Bloomberg Crude Oil % Bulls 57.14 +14.3%
  • CFTC Oil Net Speculative Position 624,213 -1.3%
  • CFTC Oil Total Open Interest 2,479,798 +.80%
  • Total Put/Call .72 -21.98%
  • OEX Put/Call .33 -62.75%
  • ISE Sentiment 100.0 -3.67%
  • NYSE Arms .62 -32.98%
  • Volatility(VIX) 10.3 +10.2%
  • S&P 500 Implied Correlation 32.13 -9.04%
  • G7 Currency Volatility (VXY) 7.10 +4.3% 
  • Emerging Markets Currency Volatility (EM-VXY) 7.53 -.92%
  • Smart Money Flow Index 20,507.76 +2.14%
  • ICI Money Mkt Mutual Fund Assets $2.836 Trillion -.07%
  • ICI US Equity Weekly Net New Cash Flow -$14.107 Billion
  • AAII % Bulls 48.7 -18.5%
  • AAII % Bears 25.1 +61.1%
Futures Spot Prices
  • CRB Index 196.06 +1.26%
  • Crude Oil 64.36 +4.24%
  • Reformulated Gasoline 185.14 +3.11%
  • Natural Gas 3.19 +14.5%
  • Heating Oil 208.75 +1.09%
  • Gold 1,338.90 +1.42%
  • Bloomberg Base Metals Index 211.59 +.02%
  • Copper 322.35 -.25%
  • US No. 1 Heavy Melt Scrap Steel 290.0 USD/Metric Tonne unch.
  • China Iron Ore Spot 511.50 CNY/100 Metric Tonnes +1.59%
  • Lumber 466.90 +1.33%
  • UBS-Bloomberg Agriculture 1,002.80 -1.71%
Economy
  • Atlanta Fed GDPNow Forecast +2.8% +10.0 basis points
  • ECRI Weekly Leading Economic Index Growth Rate 3.3% -20.0 basis points
  • Philly Fed ADS Real-Time Business Conditions Index -.0762 +1.17% 
  • US Economic Policy Uncertainty Index 225.61 +33.3%
  • S&P 500 Blended Forward 12 Months Mean EPS Estimate 151.45 +2.56%
  • Citi US Economic Surprise Index 70.40 -4.6 points
  • Citi Eurozone Economic Surprise Index 58.30 +12.3 points
  • Citi Emerging Markets Economic Surprise Index 6.4 +6.7 points
  • Fed Fund Futures imply 82.0% chance of no change, 18.0% chance of 25 basis point hike on 1/31
  • US Dollar Index 90.97 -1.02%
  • MSCI Emerging Markets Currency Index 1,687.88 -.28%
  • Bitcoin/USD 13,764.80 -19.25%
  • Euro/Yen Carry Return Index 140.94 -.73%
  • Yield Curve 55.0 +3.25 basis points
  • 10-Year US Treasury Yield 2.55% +7.0 basis points
  • Federal Reserve's Balance Sheet $4.406 Trillion +.05%
  • U.S. Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 23.76 -.04%
  • Illinois Municipal Debt Credit Default Swap 251.85 -.03%
  • Western Europe Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap Index 3.97 n/a
  • Asia Pacific Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap Index 10.13 -10.83%
  • Emerging Markets Sovereign Debt CDS Index 32.31 +5.4%
  • Israel Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 56.59 -3.72%
  • South Korea Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 43.40 -7.08%
  • Russia Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 110.18 -5.71%
  • iBoxx Offshore RMB China Corporate High Yield Index 146.44 +.08%
  • 10-Year TIPS Spread 2.02% -1.0 basis point
  • TED Spread 28.0 -3.0 basis points
  • 2-Year Swap Spread 19.25 +.5 basis point
  • 3-Month EUR/USD Cross-Currency Basis Swap -23.0 -.75 basis points
  • N. America Investment Grade Credit Default Swap Index 47.03 +2.55%
  • America Energy Sector High-Yield Credit Default Swap Index 322.0 -7.54%
  • European Financial Sector Credit Default Swap Index 42.59 +.85%
  • Emerging Markets Credit Default Swap Index 109.53 -1.61%
  • CMBS AAA Super Senior 10-Year Treasury Spread to Swaps 163.0 unch.
  • M1 Money Supply $3.558 Trillion -.07%
  • Commercial Paper Outstanding 1,111.11 +2.3%
  • 4-Week Moving Average of Jobless Claims 250,750 +9,000
  • Continuing Claims Unemployment Rate 1.3% -10.0 basis points
  • Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate 3.99% +4.0 basis points
  • Weekly Mortgage Applications 390.20 +8.27%
  • Bloomberg Consumer Comfort 53.5 +1.7 points
  • Weekly Retail Sales +3.40% -90.0 basis points
  • Nationwide Gas $2.52/gallon +.03/gallon
  • Baltic Dry Index 1,303.0 -4.96%
  • China (Export) Containerized Freight Index 791.38 +2.34%
  • Oil Tanker Rate(Arabian Gulf to U.S. Gulf Coast) 20.0 unch.
  • Rail Freight Carloads 207,216 +2.4%
Best Performing Style
  • Small-Cap Value +2.2%
Worst Performing Style
  • Mid-Cap Value +1.2%
Leading Sectors
  • Airlines +6.0%
  • Oil Service +4.4%
  • Steel +3.7%
  • Banks +3.7%
  • Retail +3.5%
Lagging Sectors
  • Semis -.2% 
  • Telecom -1.3%
  • Foods -1.4%
  • Utilities 2.0%
  • REITs -3.0%
Weekly High-Volume Stock Gainers (16)
  • EXPI, FC, ALDR, DST, CBMG, WTW, ACOR, SSNC, PTCT, DPLO, KBH, STX, PODD, VRAY, DFRG and CHPE
Weekly High-Volume Stock Losers (11)
  • PSMT, ELF, AYI, NUVA, RGNX, NTCT, PLAY, KALA, SVU, BABY and CORE
Weekly Charts
ETFs
Stocks
*5-Day Change

1 comment:

thedevilcorp said...

Why have they never challenged the site? It's a good question right?

https://thedevilcorp.wordpress.com/