Wall Street Journal:
- Tesla(TSLA) Gets Backing of Chinese Internet Giant Tencent. China’s most valuable company buys 5% stake in Elon Musk’s electric-vehicle maker ahead of ambitious launch of $35,000 sedan.
- Swipe by Swipe, Chinese Smartphone Users Flock to Risky Investments. Crowdfunding boosts a million companies in China, but losses by mom-and-pop investors are piling up; pitching Elegant Villa for $15,000.
- Einhorn: If you believe in the Trump story, here's what you should really be investing in. (video)
- GOP House leaders say they are 'closer ' than ever to Obamacare repeal, but won't commit to timeline. (video)
- In a decade, many fast-food restaurants will be automated, says Yum Brands CEO.
- Apple(AAPL) could rally to $200 on new products, share buybacks, UBS says.
- NYC Retail Vacancies Soar Prompting Massive Rent Concessions.
- Bloomberg Terminal Subscribers Drop For Only Second Time In History. (graph)
- Meet SAM, Brick Laying Robot That Does The Work Of 6 Humans.
- Trump To Sign "Energy Independence" Order Killing Obama's Climate Change Initiatives.
- Cable Tumbles As Scottish Parliament Votes For 2nd Independence Referendum.
- $20 Trillion Debt – It's Time To Start Believing In The Impossible.
- Tuesday Humor: Richmond Fed Smashes Expectation by Six Standard Deviations. (graph)
- Consumer Confidence Soars To Highest Since The Peak Of The Dot-Com Bubble. (graph)
- Despite Soaring Rates, US Home Prices Accelerate At Fastest Pace In 3 Years. (graph)