Sunday, January 08, 2012

Weekly Outlook

U.S. Week Ahead by MarketWatch (video).
Wall St. Week Ahead by Reuters.
Stocks to Watch Monday by MarketWatch.
Weekly Economic Calendar by Briefing.com.

BOTTOM LINE: I expect US stocks to finish the week mixed as better US economic data, short-covering and lower food/energy prices offsets rising global growth fears, technical selling and rising Eurozone debt angst. My intermediate-term trading indicators are giving neutral signals and the Portfolio is 75% net long heading into the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there an Elliot Wave chart follower anywhere in the world who has ever been long-term bullish? It's as if they are all actually rooting for a crash at any moment to be proven right. A broken clock is right twice a day. But I have made a lot of money between crashes, which come about once every 10 years. Were any of them bullish at Dow 6500 in 2009. Please, somebody, show me one.
I love charts. But these guys give chartists a bad name talking about 50 TO 100 year patterns. My God!
try to put your grandchildren through college based on 50 year pattern.