Friday, March 21, 2014

Weekly Scoreboard*

Indices
  • S&P 500 1,866.40 +1.37%
  • DJIA 16,302.70 +1.48%
  • NASDAQ 4,276.78 +.74%
  • Russell 2000 1,193.73 +1.04%
  • S&P 500 High Beta 31.26 +1.92%
  • Wilshire 5000 19,703.90 +1.28%
  • Russell 1000 Growth 873.76 +.75%
  • Russell 1000 Value 941.69 +1.85%
  • S&P 500 Consumer Staples 436.91 +.46%
  • Morgan Stanley Cyclical 1,500.78 +2.35%
  • Morgan Stanley Technology 935.84 +2.48%
  • Transports 7,515.18 +.53%
  • Utilities 521.66 -.12%
  • Bloomberg European Bank/Financial Services 108.14 +2.29%
  • MSCI Emerging Markets 38.90 +.66%
  • HFRX Equity Hedge 1,182.57 -.09%
  • HFRX Equity Market Neutral 967.32 +.44%
Sentiment/Internals
  • NYSE Cumulative A/D Line 209,792 +.89%
  • Bloomberg New Highs-Lows Index 163 +76
  • Bloomberg Crude Oil % Bulls 30.77 +60.0%
  • CFTC Oil Net Speculative Position 384,285 -5.54%
  • CFTC Oil Total Open Interest 1,623,266 -4.36%
  • Total Put/Call .89 +15.58%
  • OEX Put/Call 1.03 +11.96%
  • ISE Sentiment 113.0 +41.25%
  • NYSE Arms 1.27 -16.99%
  • Volatility(VIX) 15.0 -15.82%
  • S&P 500 Implied Correlation 54.34 -7.93%
  • G7 Currency Volatility (VXY) 7.23 -4.87%
  • Emerging Markets Currency Volatility (EM-VXY) 8.98 -1.1%
  • Smart Money Flow Index 11,588.07 -.15%
  • ICI Money Mkt Mutual Fund Assets $2.646 Trillion -1.17%
  • ICI US Equity Weekly Net New Cash Flow +$1.902 Billion
  • AAII % Bulls 36.8 -11.0%
  • AAII % Bears 26.2 -2.5%
Futures Spot Prices
  • CRB Index 299.40 -1.15%
  • Crude Oil 99.55 +.50%
  • Reformulated Gasoline 291.67 -1.58%
  • Natural Gas 4.31 -2.18%
  • Heating Oil 292.40 -.76%
  • Gold 1,335.0 -3.51%
  • Bloomberg Base Metals Index 182.35 +.14%
  • Copper 294.90 +.29%
  • US No. 1 Heavy Melt Scrap Steel 362.67 USD/Ton -2.75%
  • China Iron Ore Spot 110.70 USD/Ton +.54%
  • Lumber 335.0 -1.61%
  • UBS-Bloomberg Agriculture 1,482.22 -1.12%
Economy
  • ECRI Weekly Leading Economic Index Growth Rate 2.3% unch.
  • Philly Fed ADS Real-Time Business Conditions Index .1397 -7.11%
  • S&P 500 Blended Forward 12 Months Mean EPS Estimate 121.26 +.12%
  • Citi US Economic Surprise Index -32.60 +.1 point
  • Citi Emerging Markets Economic Surprise Index -4.20 +3.8 points
  • Fed Fund Futures imply 36.0% chance of no change, 64.0% chance of 25 basis point cut on 4/30
  • US Dollar Index 80.11 +.89%
  • Euro/Yen Carry Return Index 147.18 +.03%
  • Yield Curve 232.0 +1 basis point
  • 10-Year US Treasury Yield 2.74% +9 basis points
  • Federal Reserve's Balance Sheet $4.179 Trillion +.98%
  • U.S. Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 22.66 -13.44%
  • Illinois Municipal Debt Credit Default Swap 141.0 +1.44%
  • Western Europe Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap Index 43.18 -6.25%
  • Asia Pacific Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap Index 95.86 -5.08%
  • Emerging Markets Sovereign Debt CDS Index 289.61 -4.91%
  • Israel Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 88.50 +.35%
  • Russia Sovereign Debt Credit Default Swap 273.99 -1.50%
  • China Blended Corporate Spread Index 380.51 +.36%
  • 10-Year TIPS Spread 2.15% -3 basis points
  • TED Spread 18.75 -.25 basis point
  • 2-Year Swap Spread 13.75 -.5 basis point
  • 3-Month EUR/USD Cross-Currency Basis Swap -2.5 +1.75 basis points
  • N. America Investment Grade Credit Default Swap Index 69.38 +3.71%
  • European Financial Sector Credit Default Swap Index 98.0 +4.02%
  • Emerging Markets Credit Default Swap Index 316.88 -3.57%
  • CMBS AAA Super Senior 10-Year Treasury Spread  to Swaps 88.50 -8.5 basis points
  • M1 Money Supply $2.793 Trillion -.79%
  • Commercial Paper Outstanding 1,019.20 -.20%
  • 4-Week Moving Average of Jobless Claims 338,500 +5,000
  • Continuing Claims Unemployment Rate 2.2% unch.
  • Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate 4.32% -5 basis points
  • Weekly Mortgage Applications 369.0 -1.15%
  • Bloomberg Consumer Comfort -29.0 -1.4 points
  • Weekly Retail Sales +2.6% +10 basis points
  • Nationwide Gas $3.53/gallon +.02/gallon
  • Baltic Dry Index 1,621 +9.75%
  • China (Export) Containerized Freight Index 1,068.62 -.63%
  • Oil Tanker Rate(Arabian Gulf to U.S. Gulf Coast) 27.50 -8.33%
  • Rail Freight Carloads 255,951 +4.91%
Best Performing Style
  • Large-Cap Value +1.8%
Worst Performing Style
  • Mid-Cap Growth +.4%
Leading Sectors
  • HMOs +6.2%
  • Steel +5.1%
  • Coal +4.6%
  • Banks +4.5%
  • Oil Service +3.9%
Lagging Sectors
  • REITs -.3% 
  • Gaming -1.3%
  • Homebuilders -1.3%
  • Biotech -2.8%
  • Gold & Silver -7.2%
Weekly High-Volume Stock Gainers (15)
  • SGK, FSLR, HZNP, FF, ULTA, MRCY, FPRX, STAA, SHLO, RCAP, TLYS, EXAS, HMTV, OMER and VRA
Weekly High-Volume Stock Losers (2)
  • XLRN and RPTP
Weekly Charts
ETFs
Stocks
*5-Day Change

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information.
when you start a business then at first you need every business related news. we find a real news that help for your business.
forex business news, financial news, forex factory news, forex trading

theyenguy said...

At the end of the week, on Friday March 21, 2013, Sectors Biotechnology, IBB, led by BIIB, REGN, ILMN, GILD, CELG, and AMGN, Solar Energy, TAN, and Pharmaceuticals, PJP and Yield Bearing Sector Leveraged Buyouts, PSP, traded lower and Nations, Greece, GREK, and the National Bank of Greece, NBG, traded lower, commencing the Great Bear Market Selloff which has commenced Great Depression II on the exhaustion of the world central banks’ monetary authority.